Friday, April 17, 2009

Me and My Other Habbit

If I were asked...what part of me do most of the job...well *besides of my brain* I'd say my hands. I use my hands almost in every important aspect of my life. I use my hand to write, to show the affection for my beloved, to do the magic with the thing called fashion, and to do some experiment on cooking. Oh yeah....I love to cook! I love to bake some cake or to cook my own meal. Though now I barely cook at all.

Few days ago...again my fingers helps me walking around the web. Then I stopped on a local site which sell some books online. I browse through their catalog and found one cooking book. After trying to find out what kind of recipe does it have...I then decided to buy it. After almost a week of transaction...finally it arrive on my office safely.

I tear the package carefully and voila! There it is!! The book I've been longed for so long...finally I got it on my hand! Can't wait to try some of the recipes!!




~ciao!

amie

image taken from here

No comments:

Post a Comment