Friday, June 19, 2009

Don't Hurt Cats!

Yesterday was a bit chilly for me, yet I wanna wear my mini!!! So I try to accommodate what I want to wear with the weather. I try to mix and match. Go back and forth to my mirror...just trying to see which fits best for me. Few moments later...voila!!!


Actually, I wear a pink headband for an accent but after a while I think it's too much so I decided to take it of. Well...It looks like my magic hands still can do the trick...hihihihihihihi

Gosh how I wish to have some ankle boots, it would complete my look perfectly!!!!

~ciao!!

amie

2 comments:

  1. yes yes yes, you should buy an ankle boots or an uggies probably? hee hee..nway, you look like a balerina :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...i MUST buy an ankle boots...hihihihihi an uggies?? hummm....should really think about that hehehehehe xP

    ReplyDelete