Monday, March 1, 2010

Daily Dose

Been off for a while and now I decided to write again. Well..it's been a hell of days lately. Been dealing with deadlines, new clients, meeting new people (who makes me laugh almost all the time :D), and also preparing this new thing called wedding.

....wait???!?!?! Wedding?!?!?!....

yes...wedding. I'm getting married ^^

Many people asked me..."Are you sure? You're still so young..." Well...all I can think of is...why do I have to wait? Life won't wait right? I know I'm not that old indeed (24!!! :D) yet...I'm not that young also. Soon I have to face the so called middle age crisis. Soon I have to face the so called age 30. So...why do I have to wait?

Well...I realize that getting married is not an easy thing to do. So many responsibilities I have to face, so many problem I have to face....yet I believe there will be lots and lots of blessings and also tons of happiness and plenty unbelievable things will be happen in my life later :)

Scared? I'd be lying if I say that I'm not. But I feel so relief knowing that we'll be facing this new face of life...together.



wish us luck :)

*smooch*


image courtesy of photolibrary

No comments:

Post a Comment