Friday, July 9, 2010

c'est la vie

If we got a second chance on anything...what would you do?

At first...I want to fix some of my past...wait tons of thing from my past *haha* but then one of my colleague wrote this on her twitter

"There are times when you need to do a mistake more than once before you can actually learn something."

Though ppl says that only a donkey can fall into the same hole twice yet the fact is sometimes we need to fall 3 or 4 times more to actually learn something from your mistakes. Because c'est la vie! That's life! There's no such thing as perfect. What you do is you learn from your mistakes to learn and to do something better.

So now...as my friend's says...
go out, have fun, screw up...you'll get in trouble anyway so why not just enjoy the process?


picture taken from here

No comments:

Post a Comment