Thursday, March 8, 2012

she's my miracle

On December 26th 2011 I gave birth to a beautiful petite baby girl through a C-Sect. it turns out that the she has 4 nuchal cord that wrapped around her neck. I failed to do the IMD due to her condition and she has to stay inside the incubator for several days. It was hard watching her trying to survive...I remember crying the whole day watching her inside the incubator and praying that she would survive and she did.

Later I learn she was diagnosed with IUGR (Intrauterine Growth Restriction). It's a condition when the baby is not growing like it should. It turns out the nuchal cord make her unable to get the nutrition like she should be and then I learn that there was leakage on the cord which make her harder to get the nutrition she needed from the placenta. I was shocked and surprised that she's able to make it and alive. She's a strong baby and she's my miracle baby. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment