Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bo Ho Ho

This morning...I find it hard to open my eyes and embrace the morning breeze. I hear my alarm calling me from my dream, yet my dream is trying to keep me away from the reality. In the end...I give up and give myself in to reality.

Then I start my morning ritual: taking a shower, put some lotion upon my face and body, and finally get dressed. Not knowing what clothes should I wear...I bravely open my clothes and start my searching. All I know is...I'm having a 'tights' mood today. So I grab my tights and grab some other thing that likely suits my mood and voila....this is what I'm wearing today..


not bad rite? hehehehehe xD

ciao!! flying home now..

~amie

2 comments:

  1. nice shoes, where did u get that?
    in my opinion, i think u'll look brave if u change ur short with denim cut off short, hee hee ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought that at marie claire store. it's quite cheap actually...hehehehe..
    noted!!! will be looking for it on my next shopping session xP
    thx dear cc

    ReplyDelete