Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Went To Heaven in Red

I'm feeling RED today...that's why I decided to wear this clothes...a combination with a blazer look a like dress with postman bag, tights, a pair of flats and a beanie hat ^^



Maybe it's because I have very important missions today...which is....looking for Mraz's second album (yes...I haven't buy that one..) and the other mis
sion would be...go to Heavenly Blush to try their frozen yogurt! Since they first arrive here, I haven't got a chance to go and try their yogurt...so I guess this is my time to go there and try it.

Because it's still new in town...surely I have to compete with many other people who also want to try their yogurt. Well after queuing for about 15 minutes or so I manage to buy one small cup of twist pomegranate and original frozen yogurt with kiwi toping (one of my favorite toping for frozen yogurt) which I think is much more delicious than Sour Sally plus they offer much more taste than Sour Sally! Haha!

Then it's time for my other mission and that is..looking for Mraz's second album and the result would be...FAILED!!! Again...it's all sold out..in every single music store I visited. *sigh*
I guess I have to go to Citos to buy it.

Enough about my mission!! Well today...I accidentally buy a smooth seaweed wash off mask at The Face Shop...along with a compact powder which I need since it's about time to buy the new one...hehehe xP
Okay...this is the mask I bought at The Face Shop today..

It's for combination to oily skin and intend to tighten the pores while minimizing excess sebum production. Ouw and by the way it's a wash off mask. I've tried the mask just now and I think...it's that bad at all. As a matter of fact...I think it really works! And now I'm thinking to buy the peeling gel and toner hahahaha xP
Well If you have an oily or combination skin, I think you should try this wash off mask. In fact...if I'm not mistaken this mask is recommended by Harper's Bazaar Indonesia! So I guess it really worth to try =)

I'll tell you about the powder later on after I've tried it my self hehehe xD


ciao!

~amie

2 comments:

  1. my oh my, look at yourself now...you becoming me, hahaha..in other word, should I say that u're sooo, ABG! hee hee ^^ but it's nice tho', keep up the ABG spirit on your fashion, Amie :)

    *happy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not ABC cc.......!!!! it's more of ummm...eerrr....umm....a part of my moody style haha xP
    thx cc...will be seing more of me then xD

    ReplyDelete