Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh My Dear...

Oh My Dear Lord....

Please forgive me for I have sin. I know I often get lazy to say my prayers or even just to read the holly Qur'an. But My Dear Lord...please do understand. I'm just an ordinary girl. I often do mistakes in my life. Yet I never meant to make you feel disapointed to me.

Oh my Dear Lord...

Please help me....for now I'm facing some difficulties in my life. To be honest right now I'm facing a very big trouble in my life. I have to admit that I have drown into the temptation. I really cannot resist it! It's almost make me loose my common sense...

Oh Lord...Oh my Dear..Dear Lord....

Please help me.... You're the only place I can run to right now...for now I really need some extra cash so I can make these mine xD



Long Sleeves "Unbuttony" Cardigan



Playsuit





Jumpsuit




High Heels Boots

Oh My Lord...
Please have mercy on me and please...ouww pleasee......please make my wishes come true....

Amen...

(all images are taken from net-a-porter.com and celebstyle)

3 comments:

  1. Me want the cardigan and jumpsuit, Lord. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got your playsuit already, just wait patiently until July ^^ hee hee...

    anyway, loves that long sleeves unbuttony cardigan... me want that also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. come home now cc!!! I can't wait to wear that!!!

    @pilon & cc: me want that also Lord...please have mercy on us...AMEN

    ReplyDelete