Monday, March 23, 2009

Me Do The HAPPY Dance...

Today is a very historical day for me. Why? Humm...well it's simply because today I got a brand new PC!!! Horraaaayyy!!!! It's not much yet for me it's totally okay. At least from now on I don't need to ask my Art Director to borrow his iMac just to choose some VO or to check on something. From now on I can charge my ipod on my own PC and can check on youtube without worrying the fact that my PC didn't have any soundcard hehehehehe xP

I don't get a chance to take some pictures of it today but I promise I'll post the pics asap.

Today is surely a great day for me!! Yeayy!! Off to bed now!!!

ciao

~amie

1 comment:

  1. haha..that's exactly what happens to me and the rest of the copywriters in here. Then come some fresh air...we are so happy that we could do the happy dance all year long xP

    Hey how about you say to pak ricky, "Pak..my friend at *B*O is bragging about her BRAND NEW PC. It makes her work more efficient and she can gives more ideas than before....
    *NOT*" hahahahahaha

    mwahhh....

    ~amie

    ReplyDelete