Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Tale of Two Sister

This is a tale of two sister who always love to quarrel
The oldest one loves to play scrabble
while the other one loves to gamble
They both live harmoniously
Near the gate of Golden Century
They love to see the sea
A place where they could always be free

Some people thinks they're eccentric
While others dare to think that their style is intergalactic
It doesn't matter what they say
As long as I got my own part to play
Or at least that what's the oldest say

One Sunday morning they go to pray
On a beautiful White Chapel near the Bay
They cry all day long
Because of a man who dislikes their song

When the sun leaves the earth
They both whisper something great
Before they walk together hand in hand
To go to a place where no one can find

3 comments:

  1. <3<3<3

    Also.. I once wrote a poem about two sisters, too. Would very appreciate it if you read it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @pilon: I think I've read that pil...hihihi you know that I'm a fan of your stories and poem... *winkwink*

    @cc: thx! ^^

    ReplyDelete