Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sale aka RIOT

Yesterday afternoon I receive this in my office inbox....


Seeing the first line (which is BAZAAR!!)...me and my office mate straight to think that this is GOD's Sign for us to find another pair of shoes (or sandals) in a more affordable way!!! We were so excited that we went straight to the WTC building at lunch time (yes...we DID skip our lunch to save some time for the bazaar). 

When we arrive we can assume that almost every girl who saw that ad went to see the bazaar. So more or less it's like we are queuing for 'sembako' or well...can I say queuing for some Boybands concert. Hahaha...well more or less...this is what the "SALE" looks like...


The queue...not long after i got in to the place. My
 queue is actually much longer than that.

Bulleted ListThe cashier queue...

And this is what's inside...

what do you think?

Anyway...after 2 hours of queuing and searching for the right shoes that we'll buy, we finally can hear what our inner voices trying to tell us. So we grab our stuff and finally decided to buy these...



Mel's Oatmeal Cookie and Hot Green Tea Latte

My Hot Caramel Machiatto

Well..at least we didn't come back to the office empty handed xD

ciao
~amie

No comments:

Post a Comment