Monday, March 30, 2009

A Pixie Wannabe...

Yesterday I decided to get a haircut. Well..actually....I'm kinda not sure on what model should I choose for my haircut. I wanna go with pixie but....due to my very thick hair...I'm scared that that style won't works on me.
Then at that afternoon I grab my things and there I went to a Salon nearby to get a haircut. I walk inside, wait for my turn and then I let them wash my hair before I sit in a chair to face my 'moment'. I sat there for a while waiting for the hairdresser to come and cut my not-so-long hair.

After 10 mins or so I finally face my moment of truth. I just say...well just cut my hair short, do some trap on it and make it a look bit messy. Then I leave it all to my hairdresser's magic hands.

30 minutes pass by and this is what finally landed on my head...


It's not that short...and I still wanna try pixie haircut...


Well the bright side is...I need less shampoo *d'oh!*


And now I think I need some wax to fix my hair haha!!

looking right??


~ ciao!!
amie

2 comments: