Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hello...Goodbye..Let Go..

2009 has just start...yet I've experience a lot. I've met new friends and companion...and forced to say goodbye to some of them. Well...we're not that bff thingy yet...they've given me some lesson I never thought I'd learn...above it all..they've often made my days. We only known each other for some time and then we have to go on our seperates ways. It's funny how life turns out to be isn't it? You meet some people at the crossroad some time...and then you'll walk together with them hand in hand for quite a while until he or she decided to go on for a solo. Well..what can I say...that's Life!

You can still be gratefull if the separation is not caused by death. It makes me remember of my first encounter with death. I was only 3 years old and it was my grandfather from my mother side. I cannot remember anything but it was in the middle of the day...I was playing around on the store which my grandparents own when suddenly my grandpa fell on to the floor. Then all that I can remember is just me crying so hard while being held by my mom *or dad...I cannot sure*. I guess I'm just too traumatized *or may I say too small* to remember all of the details.

Well...anyway...as I grew older I begin to learn that life is about waving hello...shaking hands...making some confusing web called relationship *with your babyboo, friends, parents, siblings, anyone*...saying goodbye...and learn how to let go. Umm...let go is not something that's easy to do. I really have a problem of letting go...honestly. It really is hard for me to do that yet...still it's a part of life in which whether you like it or not...you just have to face it. (just like I did recently when I voluntarily let go of my chance to get the Iphone 3G )

After all..life is indeed a roller coaster which right now I'm assuming that I'm on my way climbing to the top and try to keep my self for falling back down.

last...but not least...have a BLISSFUL weekend everyone!!!

xoxo



3 comments:

  1. for me, hello...goodbye...let go and hello again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. back and fort isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. back and fort isn't it?

    ReplyDelete