Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Day I Trapped Between Testosterone

Last Saturday night...I was trapped between a bunch of soccer maniacs boys who are trying to watch a match between MU and Liverpool on a restaurant called TRS at Citos. Since it was the only place there who put the match on their TV, so as you can imagine...the place was so fulled with a bunch of guys who was trying to watch the match in which my boyfriend and his office colleagues were some of them.

After waiting for quite a while...we finally get ourselves a seat. We also start to order our own meal one by one. Then when we're trying to eat...the unexpected thing happen. When they all cheering and shouting....one of them hit the table and it makes a glass of orange juice fall down to the couch where we sit and it successfully made my boyfriend's boss' dress wet with orange juice. Ha! Not to mention my boyfriend's expression when MU is loosing the game from Liverpool. Well..whether you believe it or not..it makes him not finish his supper. Ha!

Those incident really made me realize that guys can also be a drama queen...or perhaps can I say a drama king?

No comments:

Post a Comment