Monday, March 16, 2009

A Very Typical Question

It's 15 minutes before 10 yet I still sit in front of my laptop, let my fingers dance upon its keyboard. It seems like the "ticking" sound of the keyboard has able to make me feel comfort these times.
As usual...I open my gmail account and also my facebook page when suddenly there's a big question that's going on in my mind...."What clothes should I wear tomorrow?" ha! Okay...I've to admit...it happens almost every single day and it usually end up with me waking up in the morning then spend minutes standing in front of my closet and mirror, trying to find the clothes that fits my mood for the day.

Actually working at the advertising industry you often get a privillege to wear any kinds of clothes that you like. Still...it often confuse me to pick a perfect clothes for me to wear on that day. That's what exactly happens today. Moreover I'll have a meeting with the clients tomorrow. Huumm...maybe this...would be nice...
(Photo courtesy of topshop.com)

or maybe this...would also be nice...(I wear them with jeans, leggings or thights for sure...)

(photo courtesy of teenvogue.com)

or maybe something that more or less look like this....

(photo courtesy of teenvogue.com)

Well...I guess I'd better let my hands, my heart and also my mind colide to pick what clothes that fits for me tomorrow...

off to bed then! ciao!

amie

No comments:

Post a Comment